Attend our training centres
One day racking inspection training courses provided by our SEMA Approved Racking Inspectors.
- Enable staff to complete racking inspections to SEMA Guidelines as detailed within HSE Guidance.
- Understand and perform the role of the PRRS (Person Responsible for Racking Safety).
- Essential for forklift operators to increase awareness of the need for safety in relation to racking systems.
Some of the new measures we’ve put in place to manage COVID-19 are:
- Ensure the delivery of our courses complies with the latest Government Guidelines.
- Seating arrangements to follow social distancing rules.
- Delegates are required to answer a screening questionnaire electronically prior to their arrival.
- Reduced numbers of delegates attending our courses and using bigger training rooms.
- Where possible, doors & windows to the training room are left open to improve ventilation and avoid touching door handles when entering or exiting the training room.
- All touch points (desks, door handles, arms on chairs etc) are sanitised by the trainer before and after use.
- All course materials are circulated electronically in place of providing delegates with physical training packs
Start Time: 9:30am
Finish time: 3:00pm