One day racking inspection training courses provided by our SEMA Approved Racking Inspectors.
- Enable staff to complete racking inspections to SEMA Guidelines as detailed within HSE Guidance.
- Understand and perform the role of the PRRS (Person Responsible for Racking Safety).
- Essential for forklift operators to increase awareness of the need for safety in relation to racking systems.
Some of the new measures we’ve put in place at our training centres to manage COVID-19 are:
- Ensure the delivery of our courses complies with the latest Government Guidelines.
- Seating arrangements to follow social distancing rules.
- Delegates are required to answer a screening questionnaire electronically prior to their arrival.
- Reduced numbers of delegates attending our courses & using bigger training rooms.
- Where possible, doors & windows to the training room are left open to improve ventilation & avoid touching door handles when entering or exiting the training room.
- All touch points (desks, door handles, arms on chairs etc) are sanitised by the trainer before and after use.
- All course materials are circulated electronically in place of providing delegates with physical training packs.